- Facilitated the HIV testing of 210 young adults in 2014.
- Independently tested over 600 young adults in 2015. Linking roughly 1% of our tested members to care and counseling.
- In 2015 JBT developed the first electronic platform to collect registration, risk and, consumption data from tested members in under five minutes.
- JBT can instantly analyze the lifestyle and risk profiles to understand the decision making behaviors of our members and think creatively how to improve health outcomes.
- In 2016 JBT tested over 40 people in a four hour social event in Brooklyn.
- Recruited over 10 JBT Campus Ambassadors across the New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Two encouraging moments during our outreach include testing a couple on their first date who then posted it on Instagram, and an HIV positive mother who brought her daughter to get tested at our Frankin Ave location.
We are grateful to the following partners, collaborators, and sponsors of JBT's work in the fight against HIV and in taking a proactive stance toward wellness for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or the ability to pay for health care. To participate in this ongoing effort, please visit our Donate page, email us at info@JustBeenTested.com.